The International Swimming Hall of Fame is a not-for-profit educational museum located Fort Lauderdale, Florida since 1965. It is the official Hall of Fame and Museum of FINA, the international governing body for the Olympic sports of swimming, diving, synchronized swimming and diving. For more information: The next leader of ISHOF should be a self-starter with a demonstrated background in museum/attraction development, with a preference to those who have been involved in a turnaround.
The key result areas (KRA’s) which will be measures of success for this position are:
1. The ability to create proactive, collaborative and positive relationships with the key organizations in the world of aquatics and local communities.
2. The ability to develop and work with a strong Board of Directors.
3. The ability to generate revenue streams from donations, products, services, events and programs which will generate annual, ongoing financial support for ISHOF. These income streams could be in partnership with other organizations.
4. The ability to work with and provide management direction for staff and volunteers.
5. The ability to communicate with and cultivate key media outlets and individuals.
6. A passion for the mission of the organization.
Qualified applicants please apply in confidence:
• Email cover letter,
• Résumé (PDF document preferred),
• Salary requirement
The International Swimming Hall of Fame is a 501 c 3 IRS Code approved not-for-profit,
Educational Corporation chartered under the laws of Florida, USA since 1965.